Saturday, September 13, 2008

STOP Stealing My Internet

The only time I really spend perusing the internet is at the checkout station at that other library I work at (Not CML!) when it's slow. Basically, what I read on there is what my friends read. Like, when someone sends me a link from a blog or somesuch place, I'll say to myself, "Wow, this website seems kinda cool, maybe I'll look at it more often." So these are the websites that are on my Bloglines account, which should be called, Stuff My Friends With Good Taste Look at on the Internet That I Have Started to Read Also.
I find this a way more effective way of finding good things to read than any of the search tools.

1 comment:

Stephen said...

I'm not sure "The Superficial" can be a recommendation from someone with good taste. Ahem.