Friday, October 17, 2008

DIE, Microsoft Office, DIE!

I'm sold on Google Documents. It's easy to use, conveniently saved online, and Free! I realized, after discovering it, that my life is going to be so much easier, both at home or work. (Among other things, I love that it constantly saves your work, because no matter how many times you remind people, they don't SAVE SAVE SAVE!!!)
It's so easy to upload things from MS Word too, and, lo and behold, it looks just like the original! No more crazy messed up margins! This is usually a HUGE problem with Resumes that are transfered from one word processing program to another.

On a side note, Rock Band 2 is just as wonderful as I imagined. Tons of new songs, well chosen for all instuments, including bass. New and improved guitar! (it's heavier and the strummer is perfect compared to the last one) You can also load all the songs from the last one onto the new game, and play them together.

that's all for now.

No comments: