Wednesday, October 22, 2008

And the winner is...

The site I discovered that had a lot of potential awesomeness was imcooked. So, I didn't actually watch any videos (it's kind of a pain to watch videos at work) but I will at home one of these days. This is one of those things that makes me think that I will actually cook something that's not frozen and out of a box that has the cooking instructions in easy-to-decipher pictures.
Another site I liked a lot was Yelp. Who doesn't like to read reviews of places you already have an opinion of? (I don't care what "fen z from toledo ohio" thinks, Surly Girl is awesome!) Also, I will probably use it next time I travel to another city.
Other Winners in my book:
Craigslist
Linkedin
Threadless
Last.fm

1 comment:

whybrary said...

i'm fen z. and i'm offended. just kidding!