Saturday, November 8, 2008

Oh, Ziggy, will you ever win?




The one thing I noticed about the Power Tools page is that if you try to find it without clicking directly on the link (by going to CML's Homepage and trying to locate it from there), it's not very easy. It's on the very bottom, right-hand side of the page, which makes it seem like the least important thing on the web-page (I don't know about most people, but when I go to any website, I rarely take the time to scroll down.) That made me feel a little sad. Then I clicked on StumbleUpon and "stumbled upon" Scott Meets Family Circus (subtitled, or tagline: "When Jeffy and the gang get confused, I step in to clarify"). Just like Garfield Without Garfield, the author takes an annoyingly unfunny (and annoyingly wholesome) comic and, well, makes it funny. There aren't very many posts yet, but it has serious potential.
So this Thing was definitely a success.

No comments: