Friday, November 14, 2008

Weezah!

I think this video is an appropriate one to post for this Blog. (The embed thingy was unfortunately "disabled by request") This music video compiles all the weird Youtube video phenomena and makes fun of them. And also, I can't help myself, but I love Weezer, and their crappy new Red album too. I'm not the only one, either; my brother-in-law downloaded The Greatest Man Who Ever Lived and Troublemaker on Rock Band so we can rock out to them.

I also love Youtube. Whenever someone asks me, "have you seen....[fill in blank]" I'm there. One of my favorites right now is "Shoes" (look it up, I'm not going to post it because, well, there are swears in it.)

Also, to show all you folk out there how awesome I am at "embedding", here is the biggest nerd ever:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I love Shoes! Have you seen the equally rad Muffins video?

These library fines cost 900 dollars. Let's get 'em.

eviltwinn24 said...

YES! And the best character of all?
Mother Grandma.