Monday, November 17, 2008

Podcasts


My iPod, Hi-Yo Silver. Or, maybe it's just a picture of a silver iPod Shuffle from the internet.

I don't really listen to Podcasts, mainly because I don't work in front of a computer, and my portable listening device is an iPod Shuffle, which is not quite what you want to use to listen to podcasts. (I guess it could work, it would just mean removing all the music on there and then put the podcasts on there, in the exact order I want to listen to them. This is because the shuffle is the small, screenless iPod, so you can either shuffle all the audiofiles to listen to them, or listen to them in the exact order that you set it up on iTunes to play. So, it's kind of a pain)

But, I do listen to NPR (yep, NERD), so I do know of a few Podcasts I would probably listen to if it was easier for me. Things like This American Life, Science Friday, Radio Lab, etc. They had a really well-organized Podcast Directory on their website. I didn't really like the other directories we were asked to look at, mainly because there were WAY too many podcasts to dig through, even with them organized by subject.

No comments: